Make My Trip Golden Triangle 4 Night Package
Makemytrip 4 Nights Packages @ Rs 12199 only
Duration and Destinations: 1 Night New Delhi | 1 Night Agra | 2 Night Jaipur
Package Cost: Starting from Rs. 12,199
validity: 01 Apr - 30 Sep 2013
Published on: Feb 2013
Start this tour with the political capital of India, Delhi. See the burial land of Mahatma Gandhi, the eloquent Qutub Minar, the famous India Gate, the peaceful Lotus Temple and the Grandiose Akshardham temple with other attractions in the city. After this, we take you to Agra to see the most powerful symbol of love, The Taj Mahal, with other architectural marvels. The final phase of this holiday presents to you Jaipur, the rustic city with a rich heritage on display tourists. Visit the tombs, the palaces and the museums rich with history. This 3 city trip is designed to acquaint you with the finest of Indian history and heritage.
Package Itinerary from Make My Trip
Day 1: Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport or Delhi railway station (on your own), you are transferred to your hotel. Today enjoy a city tour of Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat, drive past Jama Masjid and the Red Fort. If time allows, shop in the local market of Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon visit Qutub Minar, Akshardham Temple, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. Evening and night are at your Leisure. Sleep comfortably in the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi - Agra (204 kms/5 hour drive)
Begin the day with a journey to Agra, a historical and romantic city of medieval India. On the route visit Sikandra - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Thereafter proceed to visit Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Continue the tour visiting the Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and beautiful gardens. Evening and night are at your leisure. Sleep comfortably at the hotel. (Please Note: Taj Mahal is closed on all Fridays)
Day 3: Agra - Jaipur (232 kms/5 hour drive)
This morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Jaipur, check-in to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city. Come back to hotel for a comfortable night stay.
Day 4: Jaipur
After Breakfast, this morning, you will proceed on a visit to the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amber. Pay directly for your Elephant ride or for the Jeep ride up the fort. On the route, enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II. overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5: Jaipur-Delhi (250 kms/5 hour drive)
After Breakfast and a leisurely morning at your disposal, checkout of the hotel for transfer to Delhi or Jaipur airport or railway station for your onward journey. End of the tour & our services.
Welcome drinks on arrival
- Accommodation in standard Air Conditioned Room
- Transfer from Railway Station/Airport to Hotel
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Air Conditioned car for 4 nights & 5 days
- City to city transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary
Hotel in Delhi: Grand Park Inn (3 Star hotel)
Hotel in Agra: Hotel Crystal Inn (3 Star hotel)
Hotel in Jaipur: Umaid Bhawan (3 star hotel)
- Terms and Conditions
Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra as applicable
- Rates are valid for minimum stay of 2 nights
- The package does not include guide services where not mentioned; same can be availed at an additional cost
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- MakeMyTrip India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
*Note: The cost, itinerary and other details of this Golden Triangle package is subject to change without prior notice.
For booking of this package contact Makemytrip.com